Why would you choose to eat raw?

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day two and gearing up!

So I'm gearing up for tomorrow. I'm going to start off with a spinach/strawberry/banana shake. I'll probably through in a little wheat germ and some stevia.

For lunch I'm taking a salad with romaine lettuce, kalamata olives, grape tomatoes, wheat germ cucumbers and balsemic vinegar! On the side are some raw sunflower seeds, two figs and jicama! Dinner I'm not so sure about yet. Leaning towards Watermelon shake or soup and a green bean salad.

A fun side note is that I've not bought or had jicama since the march, and to my surprise I really liked it and the flavor and texture was so familiar.

It was interesting, i was conversing with a fellow peace marcher, Phil, and he said that he eats raw for breakfast and lunch and eats a regular meal for dinner (I think regular was either vegan or vegetarian.)

I'll update tomorrow on how things went.

No comments:

Post a Comment