Why would you choose to eat raw?

Monday, August 9, 2010

It's a piece of cake!


So all in all the first day has been fine. Breakfast and lunch was real easy. Now dinner I goofed up a bit with. I had done a little running and didn't have time to prepare a dinner. So I came home at 9 PM and just threw together a pineapple, banana, coconut milk shake and some store bought bruschetta with the flax seed crackers. It was ok. I topped it off with a glass of apple/carrot juice.
Tomorrow I'll hope to have sunburgers. I'll let you know how that goes then. I also prepared a bowl of muesli for my morning breakfast.

Muesli
6 juiced apples
1/2 cup of the pulp
1 cup of whole oats
1/4 cup of raisins
dash of Cinnamon
Then you mix it all together and leave it in the fridge over night.
Top it with fresh fruit and serve. Bananas and Berry's are suggested. It makes about three servings so I might eat two tomorrow and save the last for work on Wednesday.
I'm excited to be doing this for a whole week.

Right now it is feeling like a difficult task. Talk to me on Wednesday and see if I still feel that way.

I have reviewed the 21 day plan and am actually considering doing it for 28 days. The one book I'm reading suggest four full Weeks not three. So I'm gonna try that. Once I'm done I will eat two raw meals a day and 1 cooked (Boccee Pizza!)

The one thing I read is that you have to be careful reintroducing cooked foods into your diet so I will tread carefully. Well thats all I have for you tonight. Hope to sit and break raw crackers with ya soon! Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment